FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I place order via website?
- We have an online shop which can be located at www.protective-armour.com. For customers outside of UK we suggest you send an email first with your specific enquiry. This will ensure we are providing you with the correct information prior to any order being placed.
- Yes we can ship our products globally however certain countries and products are subject to compliance with UK and European export legislation and we will inform you of specific details when you make an enquiry.
- Our preferred payment method is electronic bank transfer but we can also accept cheque, cash or paypal payment.
- Some items on our website are stock items and can be shipped immediately once order and payment has been received. Other items are made to order and will take up to 4 weeks for production. Requirements to apply for export licenses will also cause shipping delays.
- If you are a UK resident or UK registered company we have to charge you VAT which is currently at a rate of 20%. If you are a non-UK company and are registered for taxation in your country then we will not charge you for VAT if you provide proof of registration. For non-UK individuals and non-registered companies we have to charge VAT at rate of 20% on all purchases.
- Our standard protection area covers the upper torso in front, back and side region. A lot of our body armor solutions are also compatible with a range of modular upgrades for the shoulder, neck, arm and groin region. Please see below for image of our typical soft armour panel set which is inserted into our range of carrier options.